Analyst ∞ Advisor Coach ∞ Facilitator Speaker ∞ Trainer
Speak & Train
Kate McEnroe offers a range of formats from keynote and breakout presentations to skill-building workshops, seminars, and courses. You and your team can benefit from developing new competencies and from learning how to interpret and leverage the competitive landscape. Kate McEnroe can deliver compelling and actionable insights that will motivate and inspire.
Here are some examples of topics that energize and galvanize teams and individuals alike.
- Assessing Competitive Labor Demand
- Human Resource’s Role – Driving the Site Selection Decision
- Is it a WHERE problem?
- The Secret Language of Site Selection
- Where are my employees?
- Diagnose, Describe, Disseminate Workforce Workshop
- Economic Development for Board Members and Public Officials
- Fam Tour Diaries
- High Impact Marketing
- Marketing Material Workshop
- Millennial Diversity
- Places I Remember
- Rock Stars, Role Models, and Really Unique Stuff
- Some Things Change, Some Thing Never Do
- The Speed Date
- Titles to Headlines
- Visualizing Economic Development
- Core Competencies for Economic Developers
- Early Choices, Later Options
- Finding Your Place in the World
- Lifestyle Literacy
- Return on Education
- Teach Your Children Well
- They Call it a Labor Market for a Reason
- Uncle Sam Needs You – Sorting through Talent Attraction Offers
- Wanted: Millennials