Wayfinding for People, Places, and Enterprises
The Art & Science of Positioning
Kate McEnroe helps you cut through the clutter of people and places competing for attention in a noisy world. What data really matters? What stories are compelling? How do you leverage your resources and find your ideal position?
With a direct style and flexible approach, Kate can deliver classic consulting reports; coach you and your organization to enhance your internal capabilities; and educate, enlighten, and galvanize you and your stakeholders.
- How do we create a compelling business case for business to invest?
- How can we best allocate our marketing and staff resources?
- How do I make sure my marketing is memorable?
- How do we build lasting core competencies into our organization?
- How can I facilitate collaboration among my Economic Development Stakeholders?
- How can I get a quick, cost-effective Economic Development education?
- Am I in the right place?
- What decisions should I make now to give me the most options for my future?
- What is the best advice I can give to my children or students about their education and career choices?
- Where can we find the talent we need?
- What locations will give us a competitive advantage?
- When is it time to look elsewhere?
- How do we continuously evaluate our place strategy?