Analyst ∞ Advisor Coach ∞ Facilitator Speaker ∞ Trainer
The Art & Science of Positioning
Kate McEnroe helps you cut through the clutter of people and places competing for attention in a noisy world. What data really matters? What stories are compelling? How do you leverage your resources and find your ideal position?
With a direct style and flexible approach, Kate can deliver classic consulting reports; coach you and your organization to enhance your internal capabilities; and educate, enlighten, and galvanize you and your stakeholders.
- Where can we find the talent we need?
- What locations will give us a competitive advantage?
- When is it time to look elsewhere?
- How do we continuously evaluate our place strategy?
- What enterprises are we best suited for?
- How do we create a compelling business case?
- How can we best allocate our resources?
- How do we build lasting core competencies into our organization
- What career will allow me to live where and how I choose?
- Where can I live given the career I want to pursue?
- What decisions should I make now to give me the most options for my future?
- What is the best advice I can give to my children or students about their education and career choices?