Analyst ∞ Advisor Coach ∞ Facilitator Speaker ∞ Trainer
From the start of her career, Kate McEnroe has been closely involved in positioning strategies for her employers and her clients. Her career began with AT&T, executing location decisions associated with the Bell System divestiture. Moving into line management positions gave her the experience to know what it is like to live with the consequences of site selection decisions. That early experience gave her the foundation to craft strategies, analyze options, and develop recommendations for an extensive variety of for-profit and not-for-profit enterprises across a range of industries, sizes, and ownership structures.
The examples below showcase the flexibility of approach and depth of experience Kate McEnroe can offer to corporate clients.
Analyze & Advise
- Competitive Intelligence for Talent Managers
- Consolidation Site Selection
- Integrated Labor Market Portfolio Assessment
- Merger and Acquisition Location Assessment
- Relocation and Expansion Site Selection
- Talent Portfolio Monitoring
Coach & Facilitate
- Coaching Support for your Site Selection Team
- Connecting with Economic Developers
- Designing your Site Selection Project
Speak & Train
- Do It Yourself Site Selection
- Is it a WHERE Problem?
- Partnering with Economic Developers
- The Secret Language of Site Selection
- Where are my Employees?
- Who’s Driving the Bus ? – Designing Your Site Selection Team